Thursday, March 09, 2006

NEW VIDEO

Here is our latest video. You will note some of our people having marginal form. I left the clips in there to make you aware of what you look like through my eyes. I know you feel you are in good form, but please listen to me when I tell you: Head up, back straight, heals down, move core to extemity, abs tight, knee over foot, and all the other things you think sound like: waaa, waaa waaa waaa waaa.

http://www.hyperfitusa.com/videos/bootcamp3.wmv

At the beginning of every class we drill and re drill, squat and overhead squat form. It is of paramount importance you MASTER these movements. All high intentisty training has its root in these movements.

Note: there are a couple of clips from a workout in Santa Cruz at the latest seminar. It shows where you are going in your training.

See you in class.

No comments: