Happy New Year from Hyperfit USA!
We had some significant milestones and experienced significant growth in 2005. We had more classes and more people than ever before. We added a mid-morning section in August and a full menu of CrossFit classes in October. We will continue to expand and provide more service options in 2006.
Class Stats for 2005 2004 2005
Number of Classes 130 343 163%
Average Class Size 19.12 19.62
Average Number of Participants 62 115 84%
Total Workouts 2298 6574 186%
Boot Camp stats for the month of December:
- We held 35 Boot Camp classes giving 713 total workouts. Our second largest class.
- We had a record of 175 total unique participants with 48 people trying the class for the first time.
- December was a remarkable month given the holidays, final exams and weather.
CrossFit class stats for the month of December:
- We held 68 classes giving 236 CrossFit workouts.
- We had 80 total unique participants with 50 people trying CrossFit for the first time.
- We may be adding more sections to accommodate demand.
We will be adding more equipment in 2006 to allow for larger and more diverse classes. The plan is to double the equipment we have now and add some other key pieces.
On-line registration: We began on-line registration and the classes are filling up fast. We will be limiting enrollment in January. Don’t wait to sign up. To sign up click here: http://www.hyperfitusa.com/fees.asp We will be adding more videos and exercise technique clips as time goes on. We will keep you posted.
New Video: We have the new Hyperfit USA Boot Camp/CrossFit video on the web site. Click on the link to see it: http://www.hyperfitusa.com/new.asp
Don’t forget to check the Blog for pictures and updated class information. http://www.hyperfitusa.blogspot.com/
Other stuff: Please sign in at the front desk when you come into the club.
Here’s to wishing you a healthy and Happy New Year.
See you in class soon. Don’t lose your spot!