Monday, January 09, 2006

Boot Camp 1-9-06 1830

Participants: 29

Photos: Instuctor forgot.

Strange as it seems we are getting no resolutionary rush. Our class if full of veterans. It as actually pretty good, since we don't have to pause to train the newbs.

We had a long time boot camper come back from law school at University of Chicago this morning. She made the comment that the morning class had progressed so much that they looked like a different group of people. She also said it is amazing that the same core group of people were there.

Another Boot Camper sent me a testemonial today and this is what she said:

My thoughts on "why I'm at boot camp"!

I'm here and continue to come back because you and my fellow boot campers (especially you) give me the motivation to be the best "me" -- that is the healthy me -- I can be. I have made a promise to myself that I want to commit to a healthy lifestyle, boot camp is definitely a big part of that. I'm getting results from a few months of boot camp that I have not seen in years of working out myself. That makes me keep coming back!

Boot Camp training is one of the only things I do for myself. So I keep coming back because "just for me"!

When people ask me what I'm doing to keep in shape, I proudly tell them about hyperfit and your very intense (adaptable to any fitness level) workout that gives awesome results.
In a nutshell, I'm here in bootcamp killing myself(just kidding -- could haven't gotton the results I've gotten so far) because it is a great feeling of personal accomplishment and I love the results too!!!

Sorry, alittle wordy. What can I say "I love this workout"! What a great addiction. Better than my sugar addiction!!!!

Dawn

Thanks Dawn.

I am very proud to have such dedicated and fun people to train. It is not very often we step back and think about the level of effort that you all put into class. It is not something you can tell people about. It has to be experienced.

There is an old saying: The cowards never try. The weak die along the way. The strong prevail.

No comments: