Monday, December 26, 2005

Class Cancellation

There was a communication error between One on One and Hyperfit USA. One on One closed today at 5:00 PM. We were not notified of the closure and were assuming business as usual. I miss informed people that our classes were going on as normal.

I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

We do our best to serve our customers and give them the best work outs they can get anywhere at any price. It is deeply disturbing to me when we have a lapse in customer service. It is my personal responsibility to double and triple check every aspect of our service. The failure was mine and I will make it up to you.

As a matter of responsibility in taking care of our customers, you may make up the class at any of the Boot Camp or CrossFit classes we offer.

No comments: